Title: Payroll Auditor
Type: Direct Hire
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Alpharetta, GA
The purpose for the Payroll Auditor role is to audit payroll data to ensure accuracy and minimize errors. The Payroll Auditor will collect and analyze all payroll data for payroll processing, trending, prevent errors, reporting and payroll project purposes.
· Collecting and analyzing and checking Payroll data to ensure accurate Payroll processing
· Trending Payroll data to reduce overall errors internally and externally
· Paid Time Off accrual code testing and auditing
· Assisting Payroll Manager with Payroll Projects Acquisitions, employee loads, interface builds, etc
· Report generation in Payroll Software Ultimate Software BI
· WOTC Export/Annual Summary
· Working with Payroll vendor to problem solve and log cases
· Payroll Load/Transmission Backup
· Backup to Payroll Team members during absences
· Other duties assigned by Management
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· 5+ years Payroll experience
· Ultimate Software Experience preferred
· CPP preferred
· Extremely Organized
· Attention to Detail
· Team Player
· Extremely Analytical & proactive
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines accurately and efficiently in a time-sensitive environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please email an updated resume, cover letter and your salary history including salary expectations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Parker Blake
Parker Blake is a consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive and Professional Search, and Interim Staffing.
Parker Blake is an equal employment opportunity company committed to diversity in the workplace.