Successful candidates must have a proven track record of bringing new production technologies online with partners – and developing finished goods from concept to commercialization.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Ideate/identify solutions to flooring system needs in various Business innovation portfolios
- Develop multiple product system concepts for rapid evaluation with consumers and customers along value chain
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Design, Product Design, Materials Science or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer goods, hard goods, or flooring product development
- 3+ years in new product concept development & prototyping
- Up to 30% travel
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Design, Materials Science or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience operating in an Open Innovation environment
- 2+ years in a contract manufacturing/finished good environment
- Based in Atlanta (but open to remote with high travel to Atlanta and other locations.)
- 2+ years in a Technical Leadership/people management position
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please email an updated resume, cover letter and your salary history including salary expectations to us at email@example.com.
About Parker Blake
Parker Blake is a consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive and Professional Search, and Interim Staffing.
Parker Blake is an equal employment opportunity company committed to diversity in the workplace.