Title: Contract Recruiter – Call Center
Type: Contract – 3 Months
Reports To: Corporate Recruiting Manager
Start Date: Immediately
Industry: Healthcare/Call Center
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Parker Blake is an RPO firm in Atlanta that works with companies across the US. We are seeking a Contract Recruiting Consultant with Call Center experience for a 3 month assignment with a client in Alpharetta, GA.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for executing the recruiting strategy for the client – this includes everything from being involved at search/project scoping to the closing and offer stage of candidate recruitment (depending on project). He or she will work with necessary client partners and other recruiters to effectively recruit talent for the client, to add value and bring in revenue while building a positive image of the client in the marketplace.
Essential Sourcing Responsibilities:
- Consistently develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates for future opportunities.
- Act as a business partner with assigned hiring managers to develop effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies that result in client satisfaction.
- Utilize creative, professional recruiting methods to identify and recruit top-performing candidates for open positions to include social media, job boards, industry specific sites, colleges/universities, cold calling and other advanced methods.
- Demonstrated experience screening, qualifying and presenting candidates to assigned hiring managers.
- Manage communication with candidates, including interview preparation, process overview, setting expectations, post-offer discussions, closing, and offer letter review.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including reviewing resumes and credentials for skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements while complying with EEO and OFCCP federal regulations.
- Become knowledgeable about the client’s company, industry, projects, and talent requirements.
- Partner with managers to prioritize hiring needs and drive the process on priority needs.
- Maintain efficient and effective communications that support the recruiting activity.
Essential Recruiting Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple searches (whether for one or multiple clients on or off-site depending on project).
- Work closely with the client team to fulfill recruiting needs both independently and as a team.
- Work with client team to define scope and objectives of projects.
- Present recruiting solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies which result in strong client relationship development and in the long run, revenue production.
- Contribute to assigned activity and targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Conduct periodic status meetings with the client.
- Complete administrative tasks (metrics reporting, communications, coordination, etc.) on a timely basis.
Essential Talent Acquisition Planning Responsibilities:
- Contribute to workforce and succession planning for assigned client groups to develop strategic hiring plans.
- Partner with hiring managers to define requirements for open positions.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies to include professional networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, and advertising.
- Build key talent pipelines through continuous sourcing and attending relevant industry conferences, professional group meetings and other events to target top talent.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with HR partners as well as the full Talent Acquisition team.
- Facilitate internal mobility by tracking the internal talent pool and serving as a career advocate for employees through coaching and connecting them with internal opportunities.
- Develop and close competitive offers and ensuring a smooth on-boarding experience.
- Build and support global talent acquisition programs and initiatives including hiring manager training, process improvements, and technology.
- Maintain strong focus on compliance with company and government requirements along with consistent use of metrics that support our ability to understand our current performance and identify priorities and leading indicators.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience recruiting for call centers.
- Experience working on high volume requisitions 50 – 60.
- Progressive experience as a full-cycle recruiter responsible for a variety of roles at a variety of levels preferably within a fast-paced management consulting, advisory and / or corporate recruiting environment, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated success recruiting for Risk Management industry.
- General knowledge of labor laws and recruiting compliance (EEO, OFFCCP, AAP).
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills to generate and expand a candidate pipeline aligned with current and projected business objectives.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience with effective organization, planning, process, time management, and multitasking skills to meet hiring needs.
- Ability to manage candidate expectations, provides timely feedback, and insures that candidates have a positive recruiting experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to document and influence.
- Proficiency in using various applicant tracking systems, social media, recruitment tools, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and other productivity and recruiting tools.
- Acute attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs and reprioritize work as necessary.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please email an updated resume, cover letter and your salary history including salary expectations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Parker Blake:
Parker Blake is a consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive and Professional Search, and Interim Staffing.
Parker Blake is an equal employment opportunity company committed to diversity in the workplace.