Maybe your company is experiencing significant growth. It might be that your recruitment needs focus on a specific function or department. Or it could be that current recruitment needs are beyond what your staff can comfortably address. For whatever reason, there are times when Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) makes sense for almost any company.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a partnership between your firm and Parker Blake Consulting. You choose the parts of the recruiting process for which you need help, and Parker Blake meets your specific staffing improvement needs. This typically includes elements of:
- Sourcing – we find talent where it lives, with our 360° search techniques. We use social media, top job boards, our extensive network of contacts, and more to find hidden talent.
- Recruiting – with 20 years of experience, we use best practices that yield results. We represent your brand in the best possible light.
- Screening – we complete the time-consuming task of screening candidates, giving you more time to advance the mission of your company.
- Evaluating/measurement – will our candidates fill your needs? We evaluate each one for appropriate experience, cognitive skills, rules orientation, assertiveness, detail orientation, sensitivity, people orientation, team orientation, coachability and more … and we present you with a complete report.
- Interviewing – Parker Blake gets to know each candidate, finding those with the best potential for success with your company. You make the final choice based on objective facts as well as on our insightful guidance.
We can work as an extension of your human resources department, working closely with your staff, or we can work independently, bringing the results to you in a timely and cost-effective way. How much more effective could you be if you could delegate to Parker Blake and get results delivered to you?