The Digital Marketing Account Executive develops strategic digital marketing solutions that increase digital marketing effectiveness through customer-centric dynamic digital experiences across multiple digital media channels. The primary role of this position is to focus on media planning, client communications, client training, client presentations, and digital content management. This position will require travel of up to 2 weeks per month (including West Coast travel). The ideal candidate has outstanding public speaking skills, an in-depth understanding of the internet, and experience with automotive internet advertising. Candidate must be self-motivated, mature, decisive, and possess exceptionally strong attention to detail. The ability to communicate persuasively orally and in writing is vital.
Position responsibilities include the following:
- Work with agency management to develop and execute digital media buys for multiple clients
- Management and analysis of website analytics and ad server report data for multiple clients
- Management and maintenance of proprietary dynamic content delivery systems
- Creation of client presentations
- Up to 2 weeks of travel per month for client meetings
- Facilitate client relationships
- Management of client websites
- Facilitate, organize, and manage online ad trafficking
- Train clients on best practices for digital technologies like AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Additional duties may be assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of digital media experience – prefer Google Adword certification and ad server experience
- Employment experience with an automotive dealership, OEM, or CRM provider a plus
- Outstanding Excel and/or Access skills
- Ability to excel in fast paced, energetic, and changing work environment
- A comprehensive understanding of the internet and internet advertising
- Outstanding public speaking skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Ability to foster and grow client relationships
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please email an updated resume, cover letter and your salary history including salary expectations to us at email@example.com.
About Parker Blake:
Parker Blake is a consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive and Professional Search, and Interim Staffing.
Parker Blake is an equal employment opportunity company committed to diversity in the workplace.