Parker Blake is partnering with an innovative Fortune 500 brand in Atlanta, GA that’s focusing on expanding the footprint of one of their consumer legendary products beyond its current lines of business. You will lead a team with 2-3 direct reports. Additional resources will be added as innovation pipeline develops and progresses.
- Will include development of new products and services, new business models, building alliances with external partners etc.
- Synthesis of key consumer and market trends and its implications and identifying areas of potential opportunity for the business. Focus on understanding and projecting medium/long term macro/micro trends and its implications to people’s habits, needs and experiences.
- Development of several opportunities and experiments to create innovation pipeline.
- Lead execution of research, experiments and market tests to test key hypothesis, for chosen opportunities, eventually leading to new revenue streams.
- Commercializing ideas into sustaining businesses / products/ brands
Key Role Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A successful career progression, with a history of increasing levels of responsibility.
- Successful multi-functional large project management experience is essential, with a demonstrated track record of in market success.
- 12-15 years of classical brand marketing with substantial consumer insight, innovation and new product experience.
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking/spirit with ability to build knowledge in new areas. Enthusiastic, highly motivated and naturally inquisitive.
- Critical thinking (ability to connect the dots) and ability to apply judgment; creative and expansive in thinking. Ability to frame up ideas economically.
- Ability to handle abstract concepts while continuing to move forward; innate business judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional capability groups
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please email an updated resume, cover letter and your salary history including salary expectations to us at email@example.com.
About Parker Blake:
Parker Blake is a consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive and Professional Search, and Interim Staffing.
Parker Blake is an equal employment opportunity company committed to diversity in the workplace.